The Black Lotus Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation and Destruction!

+3
gold
Zibo
kalb
7 posters

Go down

Creation and Destruction! Empty Creation and Destruction!

Post by kalb Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:33 am

Hi guys
Many of you know me on and off of the forum. I’m not at too many events, but I try to make it out when I can.
If you, for some reason have yet to meet me, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Erik. I am 22 years old and a full-time student at one of our local universities here in SoCal. I am also a part-time employee at Cycle Gear in Fullerton. Not only am I a student and a hard worker at my current place of employment, but I am also an avid rider as well. I commute, carve canyons and hit the track on my 2007 GSX-R 600.
I am posting this thread because I feel as if you and I have been cheated! For those of you who were up early and checking OC Moto today (as I usually am), you saw my thread about Cycle Gear’s Sale coming up. I won’t mention any dates because this thread may get deleted/locked as well.
I just posted a few minor details about the sale because we all like to save money, and although Cycle Gear sales aren’t always the greatest, we always have a few GOOD deals worth looking at. I knew that it was going to be deleted, and just like that, it was!
Now, I can understand that OC Moto has a policy of businesses posting/advertising on the site, especially if they are not site sponsors.
Unfortunately, I have tried over and over again to somehow have Cycle Gearugg boots baby officially sponsor OC Moto, but it cannot be done. We do however, as some have you may noticed, sponsor and donate to OC Moto. Cycle Gear Fullerton has sponsored either the second or third largest Orignal Mike’s bike night, as well as donated for other members personal events in which OC Moto was a part of. I was also talking to my manager, Jojo about the Holiday event, and how we should be a part of it.
Not only that, but if you have walked into Cycle Gear (I can only speak for the one inugg boots bailey button Fullerton), we have always taken care of OC Moto members.
Its funny how I am not allowed to start a new thread regarding a sale which many, including myself will/can benefit from. It was taken down just as quickly as the stuff we donated was taken out of our hands.
I AM NOT TRYING TO BRING IN ANY SALES - NO!
I AM A FELLOW RIDER FIRST! ASK ANYONE WHO HAS MET ME PERSONALLY on this board!
I have questioned the moderator (who I’m sure doesn’t remember meeting me at one ugg boots cardy time or another) about some of the other sales that people have posted ….AND have even made it to the events calendar. Those shops haven’t done anything for this site! Examples: Chapperal, Berts, and the Alpinestars sale.
I am ticked off! I received a response to my question, stating that it was a “Gray area” and that the moderators have yet to come up with a solution. So why was it deleted?
Don’t get me wrong, I like OC Moto. I like having updates on things going on in the community that I love and pretty much live for, but this is ridiculous!
I want answers, and so should you guys! We should not allow ourselves to be cheated.
Thanks for reading!

kalb
Nuplet
Nuplet

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Creation and Destruction! Empty Re: Creation and Destruction!

Post by Zibo Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:33 am

TLDR, but nice to meet You.
Zibo
Zibo
WICKED SICK
WICKED SICK

Male
Number of posts : 4027
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:41 am

Creation and Destruction! Facepalm

links removed.
gold
gold
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 13236
Hobbies : PC, RPG, Party, Music & the fine arts
Games played recently : Tetris
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by law Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:54 am

I have questioned the moderator (who I’m sure doesn’t remember meeting me at one ugg boots cardy time or another)

omg gold...

having super secrets meetings ?

law
Realm Deity
Realm Deity

Male
Number of posts : 509

Back to top Go down

Post by Laph Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:29 pm

tldr...

I want the links though... pretty sure this guy is for real... also I want the ' inugg boots bailey button Fullerton'
Laph
Laph
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male
Number of posts : 3717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunkyt Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:39 pm

i just dont have a fucking clue what this guy its talking about drunken
Sunkyt
Sunkyt
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 5632
Hobbies : Runnig araund
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by khalek Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:56 am

Sunkyt wrote:i just dont have a fucking clue what this guy its talking about drunken

That is something new Smile
khalek
khalek
Baium´s Bro
Baium´s Bro

Male
Number of posts : 161
Hobbies : yes/yes
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:33 am

law wrote:
I have questioned the moderator (who I’m sure doesn’t remember meeting me at one ugg boots cardy time or another)

omg gold...

having super secrets meetings ?

one ugg boats cardy time or another.. uhmm wondering what could that have been ... drinking through all the pubs upwards the hill on the one side of the road and down on the other side afterwards? or some lanparty at my place where we used food from the fridge to emergency cool laptops? or a drum n bass ultrasonic checking up in the forest?

PS: the gsx-r 600 offers dx11 support?
gold
gold
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 13236
Hobbies : PC, RPG, Party, Music & the fine arts
Games played recently : Tetris

Back to top Go down

Post by Laph Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:33 am

think it does yeah but you need win7 to fully utilise the eyefinity features
Laph
Laph
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male
Number of posts : 3717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum